Oxalics E Commerce Solutions Pvt ltd
SHOP TSHIRTS / Design N Buy TSHIRT / Design N Sell TSHIRT
The following describes the terms on which Oxalics E-Commerce Solutions Pvt Ltd (“OES”) offers you access to our services.
Welcome to teetym.com. By using the teetym.com website including its related sites, services and tools (the “Website”), you agree to the following terms, including those available by hyperlink, with Oxalics E-Commerce Solutions Pvt Ltd. and its affiliates (together “OES Group” or the “Company”), and the general principles for this Website.
This Agreement is effective on Jan 27, 2017 for current users, and immediately upon acceptance by new users.
If you use this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.If you are under 18 years old, you may use this Website only with authorization from a parent or legal guardian.
The Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Using this Website
While using this Website, you will not :
– post content or items in an inappropriate category or areas on our Website or services;
– violate any laws, third party rights, or our policies
– use our Website or services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our Website;
– manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other user’s listings;
– circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to the Company;
– post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
– take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems;
– transfer your account to another party without the Company’s consent;
– distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
– distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Website, or the interests or property of users of the Website;
– copy, modify, or distribute content from the Website and the Company’s copyrights and trademarks; or
– harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent; or
– use existing user accounts or create new user accounts in order to circumvent or avoid buying or selling limits, restrictions, holds or other policy
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
– Listing cancellation
– Loss of Settlement Amount
– Limits placed on account privileges
– Loss of PowerSeller status
– Account suspension / termination
– Criminal charges / claim for damages
Abusing our Website
We keep our Website and services working properly and safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy violations to us.
Our Brand Protection Scheme (BPS) works to ensure that listed items do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify our BPS team and we will investigate.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our sites and their content, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the sites if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (for example, and without limitation, policies related to shill bidding, conducting off-site transactions, feedback manipulation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or users who we believe are harassing our employees or other users). Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of intellectual property rights of third parties. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
Purchase and Payment
You should carefully read the item detail page and review information such as price, option price, (overseas) shipping charges, import duty, etc. and terms and conditions for sales before purchasing an item.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any loss or damages to a buyer arising from shipping information and/or payer information entered by the buyer or wrong remittance by the buyer in connection with the payment for the items purchased. We reserve the right to check whether a buyer is duly authorized to use certain payment method, and may suspend the transaction until such authorization is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.
We are testing currently and hope to be live soon— until then no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss